Thoughts of a MadMan

Like I have typed in the previous post, here's another post. One post let's another one being guessed. One night of fun has it "turns" for thoughts. Blame me and my hyperactive mind and the way it process thoughts.

Far away of that farm in Almoçageme (Sintra), where I've spent great part of my afternoon and where I have had my dinner with three couples of friends, I could see the sea. :) One thought about the new of a possibility of a earthquake of great magnitude, followed b a big tsunami crossed my mind. My imagination immediatelly procesed and developed the view of a tsunami advancing through all the land between us. I have commented on this and immediatelly shut up. It has been enough.

People with bad atitudes, having better ones this night. It starts good! Many thoughts g accross my mind, but it is not important. I don't remember my thoughts.

While coming home. There have been a few thoughts.

We're passing on some little villages. Isolated places, isolated locations. There's a nice place to live on, far away from everything and everyone.

Dark night roads. 
Dark night roads bring me to the memory some past nights. High speed car in old and short roads with lots of curves. Wood all around. Dark roads and the sent of hash being burned. The sea. Cabo da Roca. Nightly beaches.


In the past stay those nights. My present days still have the same old and curvy roads, but they're less dangerous: the people I'm driven by, drive very carefully. But I stil enjoy those old places. All around Sintra, beaches... 

My present days still have the scent of hash being burned. We still go to the same places (sometimes). We still party. Moments are passenger and we never know when a moment will become a ver sweet, amusing or even funny memory. But time and it's moments keep passing by.

Cars in the night. Cars passing in the road. I always look at them. I try to imagine who are they. Where will they go. What will they do. From times to times, I freak out at the idea that some of them might be murderers. Maybe lovers. Cars pass by and my mental games begin: I don't enter in strangers' cars. I've done this before and I am pretty sure that in a situation that sex will speak louder than reason, I might do the same. But I tend to run away from strangers. I am affraid of crazy pepole driving.

My mind was filled with thoughts. My thoughts grow, develop, burn inside my soul and finally die.

Last weekend, while dinning at another friend's house, we've spoken about of the people in that dinner. He's too gayish. It has been spoke that he's bisexual, due to his behaviour, way of being and fashion sense. I've noticed some looks and way of playng with the other dude. I noticed something.

It is all insane. Very few things make sense. And what makes... well, it isn't something pretty to look at!

I wish the dream. But dreams' not resting inside of me. There are only left Fairy Nightmares. Fairytales are for kids.

Time to drop off here...

At least, this blog.

Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing