#*€%


This is not a poetry. Nor an attempt of it.
This might change, as I continuosly keep changing the kind of music that I'm listening to. Right now, Blackmore's Night sing their "I still remember". I was in the desert and now I am back in time. Castles. Knights. Lust.
Burning candle in the church. The cathedral looks way newer, but it looks a bit darker inside. Other times.
Love. Love brings poetry and hope carrying on.
Lust keeps us alive. Danger outside is a reason more than valid to have something to make us feel like that.
Centuries have passed and it hasn't changed much. In other meanings, it has changed quite a lot.

I am trying. In one hand, I really am. In the other, it seems that I am trying, but not the right and meaningful things. I know about that. I know exactly what's wrong with me. And it is not anything that I just could distress about. It is about my own options.

Time to let go of this for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist