There'll be no Heaven

Just a little irelevant comment, but this is one of the few times that I sharing a video without watching it first and seing if it pleases me first. I read the important words for the sharing of this song: "LYRICS"! Listen, read the lyrics, enjoy the music.

The point begins now.
I've been a few days without typing it here.
I did opened the website. I opened the messages' section. I did saw how many people have opened it (by opening, it doesn't means that they've read it).
I did opened the second blog. Some stuffs did came out. In Portuguese, being my daily language, my birth language, it just became easier. Still not easy enough to provide me the necessary out of it.
I am living, full of sorrows and excuses. Mainly, it is nothing but the negligence with what I need. Mainly, because I always get excuses and I do NOT move my ass. It doesn't really matters how determined and convinced I do look like in my writings.
There'll be no Heaven in any possible way, while I don't get my fucking ass up and go for it. Still it feel way easier to type about, than to go for it. To get my ass up it means lots of effort, that I am not honest enough to admitto I don't want to put my effort in that. It becoms harder each passing day, but still even harder to try.
There'll be no Heaven, while I keep doing this.
There'll be no Heaven, while I am simply allowing Hell's to burn freely.
There'll be no Heaven. There'll be no Hell either.
There'll be Purgatory for the parasites and I feeling like one. And I am not being able to ask for the help I need to get.
And still are friendly people around, offering their direct, hurtful, truthfull, necessary words.
And may they be blessed for that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing