Social networks, hook up and the whole thing



My aunt has requested Internet for her house. She also bought a tablet. I think she feels quite lonely and this is a way of her to grant that I come here. She doesn't needs to do that to have my company. I love my aunt and even when she had television only, I would come here for lunch and to spend a few hours with her. But that is not the point, althou it still "hits" loneliness.
In times, I used to have an account on a website for gay men. I have deleted all the old and unused accounts. Now I back there. I have gotten 13 messages since the last time that I have been there. For some people, that might not be much. For me, that is too much. Older men looking for whatever it is. I opened the profiles, shutted them off and deleted the messages.
Due to a friend of mine (actually, an ex-penpal of mine), I have created an account on a website of the kind. It is the old website where I used to be before Facebook (me and a whole group of people, friends, acquaintances and anonymous people). It has two games, with the simple purpose to meet new people. The rainy afternoon is being boring, so I have decided to spend a bit of time exploring the suggestion of one of the games called "Meet Me". Most men I saw hasn't pleased me a little bit. Others, were quite pleasant to the eyes. "Match" and "No" buttons. Without any exception, I hitted the "No" button in all of them. I just wanted to see who's around. I don't really want to meet anyone. Both websitrs are pretty useless for me: like I have previously said, I am not wanting to meet new people, I just want to delight my eyes. People have no idea of what's going on this side. Most of them, are simply looking for fun, datings, friends. Regular / normal stuffs, without envolving the risk of comlicated stuffs. And I am all about complicating it all.

I do prefer to stay aside, watching other people living their loves, living their joys of love, while I am immersed in lust. For me, it doesn't works out for more than a fuck or two. If it does, it brings me the serious risk of obsession (I don't fall in love, I get obsessed), of madness, of jealousy and the wicked list goes on. I am not handsome. I do not consider myself like that. I am not the kinda guy that can keep someone's attention hooked up. I don't consider myself interesting, either. I don't play fool silly games of charming, trying to grab attention. I am too foccused on lust: I don't want cuddlings, hours spent in the bed cuddling, kissing or touching. I don't want someone to look at and feel something special for that someone. The only thing I want out off a man is the reaction he provokes inside my pants and in my whole body.

About feelings... let go of them. They serve no purpose, but poetry and art.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist