rain... heavy rain...

Like I have typed in the previous entry, it has been raining. What seemed to be a regular Autumnal rain, turned out to be a very heavy rain. It rained as if the sky was falling. It rained until the road become, literally, a mini river. Plastic bags by the trash containers side, were dragged by the running water. Lightening has been hitting. Weak thunders.

Heavy rain.
Heavy rain falling.
Waterfalls created in the buildings outter walls.
Rivers on the road.
I am trying to imagine the strenght of the waters in the small river the crosses the city.
People with umbrellas. Useless umbrellas, due to the amount of water and the strenght of the wind.
People inside the cafe talking. Watching the rain.
Life passing by and the entire universe of my being foccused on the rain.

Night.
Late night.
If it were summertime, it would be breaking dawn in about half an hour. Right now, it's still dark night. The blue moonlight lightens the darkest corners. Through the window of my living / dinning room, I can see the pale blue moonlight in the old curtains. It crosses them and I see the dark floor lightened.
Playing computer games. Racing cars, with a proper steering wheel and pedals. I don't drive at all and after a while, I was driving well, for a layman. It made me think (possibly, most of you will consider it stupid) how much pleasure I could take from having my driver's license and my own car, instead of keep playing games. For real, it would feel so much better.

Fame and fortune.
Rain... heavy rain...
It doesn't really matters.
It has rained. It seems that things hasn't gotte any cleaner, not even spiritually.
Disturbed souls are still disturbed souls.
Mean people are still mean people.
Gossipers are still gossipers.
And it has rained.
And it will be raining in the next few days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing