Arab music

Late in the night. I have just arrived, after spending a few hours in the gas station with a few friends. While I have been there, someone has spoken about the arab language. It is the kind of language that the person considered cool and very beautiful, but some kind of language that doesn't allows him to understand it.
One of the many kinds of music that I truly enjoy is the arab style. Of course that like all the styles, I am not into all the musics. I don't know much of arab music, but there are a few musics that really pleases me. There are many musics that drive me so crazy, that I start moving my hips and I start making my belly moving, under the clothes.
As I have downloaded loads of music, the same has happened with this kind of it. There are quite a few to be deletes for a dew countable reasons: the music is too short, what means the song is not complete; the music doesn't pleases me as it should and it could be continued. But I still want to go through the downloaded musics, to delete the ones I don't want to keep. It's 6 am and soon, I will have to lay down and try to get a bit of sleep.
It is late in the night, as it is noticeable by the hour I just said that it is. It has been a long and nice night. And it has been a nice dreamy night.
If I were rich... very, very rich, much of my money would be to help animals and I would throw myself on a journey throu the Arab countries. I'd get my caravan, with all my servants and I'd carry my dreams through the dreams. I'd get lost in the mazes that are some of the Arab cities. Perhaps, this would also be the journey where I would start my manly harem.
If I were very, very rich...
I think I need to get married / attached to a millionaire. Maybe a billionaire. And let myself being driven by destiny's hand. Because honestly, a life full of thugish guys seems exciting from times to times, but it leads to no good stuffs either.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist