There's a little flame within

Despite all my words and actions.
Despite all the hate and all the cold that seems to freeze my heart, there's a little flame within it. The little flame fights and resists to all the bad experiences, failures, disapointments. It keeps burning, surrounded by the ice. But still, it burns. There's not enough cold to kill it.
My heart has a little flame.
Behind all the bad things, there's always a little hope burning.
Let me spread my wings and fly away freely.
It doesn't really matters what keeps my trapped.
All the lies,
All the denials,
All the disapointments,
They don't really matter.
Every wound has it own story.
Every person lives a very single and personal history.
Every single memory will be unique. No one has the same memory / view of the things.
Every single singer can sing about love. But each and everyoneof them will have his / her own view and feeling of it.

Self-love, self-hate.
They're both burning in a single chest.
And we still fear. We still hate. We still argue. We still fight.
Allow me to live and speak. Allow myself to let go of this. Allowing myself to move on has been very difficult. Allowing myself to feel any good pleasure has been a great fight. I need to let go of these bad memories, of this stupid lifestyle and thought-style.
There'll always be someone. Something. To do or to stop us from doing it.
It is always up to us to go and do or not to go, not trying at all.

There are self-love and self-hate , fighting in a single soul.
There's so much.
But still, the little flame still lasts, despite all the lies, disapointment, falls, denials...
It burns...
Tiny little flame...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing