Nightwish: about Tarja Turunen, Anette Olzon and Floor JansenJansen

In the previous post, I have welcomed Floor Jansen as the new permanent vocalist of Nightwish. Troy Donockley is another permanent member of Nightwish. Anything related to this, go to the previous post and click in the link, to the website of Nuclear Blast, showing this new, with all the details.

In the previous post, I've wanted to simply congrat Floor. Right here, I am going to type a bit about the three vocalists. My personal view. My words, about how the made me feel in very different ways.



To begin with, who better than Noghtwosh's first vocal, Tarja Turunen?
For some, the Angel!
For many of the people, the real icon of Nightwish's glory.

Nightwish got their fame through the mix of Tarja's unique voice and their symphonic Metal. It was nice and pretty and things gone well, but not for long. I have a DVD, whose name I can't remember, where it was possible to understand that through their path, they've always had problems with band members. It happens.
I liked Tarja's strong, powerful voice. I still do and I am her fan. Tarja was perfect for Nightwish.

When Nightwish decided to fire Tarja, I did got mad and I have decided to stop. listening to them. Thanks to my friend Marta, I have had the chance to listen to their following work.


After all the struggle with Tarja's departure, Nightwish seeking for the next vocal, all the insane paraphernalia about such departure, my anger against them. I used to go with my friend Marta to the beah at night. Having a coffee, walking in the sand, speaking silently to thr sea. Allowing it to get out.

While we were going to there, she used to have Nightwish new album laying on her car radio and so I found out Anette. A pretty soft and warm voice. Going up and down in the exact moment. The choirs seemed overwhelming to her voice.

Anette is another awesome singer with a very different style.
Also great for Nightwish.

Nightwish begin now their new phase, with Floor Jansen leading their vocals.

I am a fan of this beautiful girl with a very beautiful voice, back to After Forever. She has a great voice and a wonderful style. I bet that she can give the best of her, the best of both worlds to Nightwish, a little bit like bisexuality does. 

Tuomas Holopainen is a great composer! Whatever he gets in hands, we can bet that it's a better work, everytime. Plus, he's a hottie! :)

Tarja is an amazing singer and she keeps doing great works on her own. She comes quite often to Portugal, to perform. I've seen her name in the culture section of a weekly magazine.
I have been listening to Doro. Right now, I'm listening to their duet. I don't have any information about the song, but it seems that "Walking With The Angels" is Doro's response to Tarja's "My Winter Storm". Someway of Doro saying to Tarja that she would be OK and would never be alone. And it's rather sweet to see such companionship!

About Anette, I have read something about her. According to one comment on youtube, she is preparing a solo album. I don't know anything about this. I haven't searched for any news.

Floor Jansen. She is somewhat of an unexplainable myth. She came frm After Forever. She keeps working on ReVamp and takes the time to work with Nightwish. I got to show my respect for this girl, I got to applaude her. I am a fan. And you have all my support in this journey!

Rock on, Floor! Rock on, Nightwish!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing