A few events

If you follow my blog or if you take glimpses at it from times to times, you know that I type personal stuffs. As for events, I am not typing about any musical or artsy events. I am not even typing about any special kind of event, but my own.

Things seem to be going crazy lately. People (mis)behaving. People with the same old kind of conversations. I know all that: you keep joking in front of our friends; a few times ago, you've said that you wouldn't be around me that much. It have been twice or three times that your rude manly hand goes accross my ass. Some had the start of comversation, cutted for my feeling of the time. Others did insited and gone through the shit of having a secret, of surpassing the border lines that, although I say "No" at the beggining, with insistance, I'm going for it.
  • I know the meaning of such jokes;
  • I know the meaning of such words;
  • I know your gestures;
  • Although it is through older experiences, I've learned out of it.
An hunkish man in the café. Spanish accent, darker skin, but still a white man. I got said that he's Spanish. I believe that he's Latin-American. That doesn't matters.
Outside we were, smoking joints (or you did, as I stayed inside playing Sueca) and in one of the times that I have passed through such male, he decided to talk to me. He has been looking at me in the café. He seemed to be about to talk to me. He asked if I haven't worked in Tabaqueira. People said that he was flirting. Funny thing! Hot male! Darn it!

The blond young acquaintance of mine. The excuse of sending a music via bluetooth (Rihanna's "Diamonds"). Putting his phone close to my face. Gestures. Way of looking. I've noticed him before like I've previously mentioned (aswell the "Spanish" one from tonight. I always notice cuttest or hottest men, especially if they're of the hunkish kind).

Those events might look minimal. They appear to be bigger thatn I've ever imagined.

I think that I've never thought that knowing a little bit too much could lead to so much uncomfort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist