Feeling like a Rock star again!

It is late in the night (or early in the morning): it's 4:55 a.m..

I've been dinning at a friend's house. Between couples, but that's not the topic to here. Next post, I guess, will have a bit more of this and that.

Right here, I wanted to say that while we were listening to music in a garage and this song started playing between the smoke of joints and cigarettes, between laughs and flashing cameras, I did felt like a Rock star again, while feeling like in my teen times of a Goth.

It feels good to feel this unstopable!
It feels good to feel this good and without worries.

Some people were missing, otherwise the feeling would've been much better!

But I did felt like a Rock-fucking-star! And it felt amazing, bitches!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist