Killing time

I am killing time before going to the cafe. 9:20 pm and I consider it too early to get out and go to the cafe. A friend of mine will possibly meet me there. But like the "possibly" say, it is just a possibility. He'll get his girlriend to her work and they'll head to the cafe. Since it is not our ordinary cafe, I doubt they'll allow my friends to get in after midnight. I'll be going there in a bit. About the others, luck and patience, if I manage to get the necessary patience to be there awaiting for them.
I am listeing to music.
One f the many musics that  have been massively dowloading. Possibly, I'll dowload a bit more when I arrive to the café. Maybe, I won't download any more ntil I manage to surpass the struggling with the remaining space in any of my memory cards. Let's see. Only there, I will be able to decide wether I download or not more music.
Just killing time before heading myself out and put my effort in the walk through the streets.
Jus killing time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Só mesmo por ti...