I'm nobody's puppy


I will not be nobody's puppy!
No man will put his paw on me.
No man will rule my life.
If there's something I really don't want, is to be anyone's pup! I don't want to get this "hunged"!

You'll have to get born 100.000, 1.000.000 times to be my master!

I am like the wind, I amlike the sea, no man can grab me between his hands. If anyone picks me in his hands, Ill drip between their fingers. 

I am a chimera: a mytical creature. I am the myth that someone has heard about, but that has never really seen.

Through the mist, tales about me are told, but where does the truth ends and begin the lies? Where are the facts about me or about my existance?



Through the mist, my tales get lost. The sea mist gets up in the morning fog. My taleis told one more time!

The city of my tales, which one is it?
No one dares to name the city. No one dares to say it's name.

In my city, men leave their uniforms aside and I dress them in leather. Their asses are exposed. Boots in their feet, while I pull their dog collars. The can't bark, as I do not allow them to.

I won't be nobody's pup. I'll be their master and I'll have their dreams delivered to me. I'll rule their life, their asses, their dicks. They'll be my pups.

And this is what came accross my mind, between a strange thought and the idea of muscular men in uniforms (militaries, cops and the whole bunch of them). Old fetishes.

Now, I am trying to explore my mind, searching for other ways of punishment / pleasure.

And they'll po(o)p out for sure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Só mesmo por ti...