I just want a bit of quiet and peace

Staying up until late. It is my daily routine. I always find smethng interesting to do. In times, I used to be on a social network for men. I have deleted my account on it, but now I have gotten a new account on another social utility. It is the social utility used before Facebook and I am there out of curiosity. It,s weird, but I can still recognize old "lines" from the website. It is weird though.
I am wanting to type this and then... well, I might just lay down and sleep. I have had sme ideas on what to do, but I know that I mgiht fond an excuse to stay awake another night long. I feel sleepy and tired, but still I am in the mood for more discoveries. I am wanting to la down, but at the same time, I am wanting to keep here, seing other people and other stuffs.
Days ago, I have opened Facebook and I have decided to go through my friends and put them in the various lists. My family is in restricted and family lists. I want to avoid over-sharing with them. They haven't been there through the shit and the bad times, so I don't want them to be the reason for more bad times. I don't want discussions and fights, epiphanies and revelations to begin. It will lead to no good stuffs and thst's exactly what  want to avoid.
After putting the right people in the right lists, I have decide to go through the people that I possibly know. I have seen old faces. I have seen other people that I don't have a clue about knowing them or not. I have opened different profiles, see different pictures belonging to those people. I have allowed myself to imagine. Some of them, made me gone further in my imagination. Others, I simply passed through them. This is what loneliness makes. And still we choose the hardest and the heaviest option.
Now... now I am just closing this post. There is not much more that I can say. I just want a bit of quiet and peace. And that's all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist