Old letters and clothes

I have cleaning the mess in my bedroom.
I've gone through old clothes. I put some of them aside, so they can be put in the clothing containers. The good ones, the ones that still suit me have been kept. Sweat-shirts, t-shirts, pants, jackets. My closet got way "thiner". It was necessary for a looong time! And it's finally done.
Same has happened with old letters. I don't write a single letter for more than three years now. I have no money for the postage. Postage is more and more expensive (and it might get even more expensive, lowering the already low service of CTT [Portuguese mail services], if they go private as planned). I keep some letters, like the ones from my Finnish friend, Soila, Elizabeth, the Greek amazing goddess or Erin, my American girlfriend! There are other letters that are keptm but this is just to mention some obvious. There are people that I'm planning on writing them again. But it might be useless and pointless three years after. I've been going throu all the letters that I,ve had here and I,ve sent them to the recycling container. More and more have been gone through the same process after that.
Maybe by doing this, it'll be helpful for what I need to do the most in my life. One of the stuffs, is the job hunting. I just went to check the website of a chain of super and hyper markets to submit my name and contact, but I need to send the resume. I don't have any in here, in this tablet. I can't link my USB pen drive, to add my resume. And it is annoying me.
I have been going through some stuffs and I think that there's lots more I need to go through yet. And I am not wanting to stop for anyone. And I won't be stopping for anything. I won't be stopping for anyone.
I've been going through old clothes. I've been going through old letters. And I am going through my old life: things have to be changed and I am claiming my place in it!

Comments

Elizabete ღ said…
Really love the last few lines of this message! Can't wait for all this cleaning to be done!!
I'm thinking of you!
Beijos

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Só mesmo por ti...