I was missing this

I was missing to come to this store and sit in front of the computer. Things always feel / look beter when there's a computer, withn a proper screen and a proper keyboard to type. Using a tablet can be so much fun, but never when it comes to type in my blog. I was also missing the dudes around here. It doesn't feels comfortable when it comes to have some of these dudes staring at your computer, but it still feels good and fun when you realise about one dude or another doing some stuffs... erm, like wanking under the desk! It's funny and, forgive me for being so honest, it's pleasant to see it and to notice it.

I have been listening to Metal. For a few weeks thatb this has been happening. I believe that this is my natural "state" and that this is my "normal shape". I am wearing black too. Nothing to do with being a metal fan, but it's all about my "normal shape". I have decided to wear colours in my clothes, to be a bit more "normal" and it has been working. But there's one day of the week, at least, that I feel the need to wear black clothes: like in the good fucking times!

Some of the Metal I listen to, might be considered "chicks Heavy Metal", like Doro Pesch. I like it, quite a lot, and these are some classics. If people don't like it, too bad: I love fucking Metal music. I love the music I listen to and I dare to say that I have quite an exquisite music taste (may it be in Metal or in any other kinds of music).

I was missing all this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist