I've been dreaming

I have been dreaming.
I have been dreaming out of a conversation. A little mention and it is an excuse for me to make a big movie within my mind. I have been dreaming and my dream has been just that, without hopes: a stupid dream. But it's a dream. And a dream is always a dream.
I want to spread my wings and fly away. I feel trapped with chains. Unbreakable chains of gold.
There's no great love for me.
There are no great hopes.
Reality touches and runs away.
Reality strikes in dreams.
Reality strikes in lies. In truths.
I am hoping for that never coming day. I am hoping for this long, long road to finish!
Voices are all the same. Faces are all the same.
It happens that the streets are always the same too. Night and day, there's no great changes happening.
Vampires stalks us in every dark corner. Werewolves take glimpses of us, in their day light human shape. They smell the fear.
My steps won't be tattooed in any street corner. I won't be the light of someone's dark corner.  Won't be the heat of anyone's bed. No time for that. There's simply no time. I don't want to spend too much time with anyone: the risk of loving is big, the risk of getting obsessed with a face, with a body, ways to move, to look, to think, to act is way bigger.
I don't want to be in love.
I don't want to be obsessed.
Sex is enough.
But sex doesn't fills long hours of emptiness and loneliness.
I need something more.
More drugs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist