Lost ideas

I have some ideas for what I want to write right here (or even n any other of the blogs) while I am at home. I don't have my own Internet cnnection, nor my own computer lke I have mentioned for way too many times. Ideas get lost.

Sitting in the cafe where I come for seven years (seven years already?), with my friend sitting by my side. We are surrounded by teenagers. Sme of the are smoking. Others are drinking. I know one of them. Their voices make me lift my head up and look around. I always remember of myself and of my friends a few years ago. It feels good. But it can be a bit bitter too. Time has passed by and not all the thngs have gone the best way.

Mea culpa!

My back hurts and I straighten myself in the chair. I try to listen to my thouts and it becomes hard. The crowd around. The crowd of voices within my mind. So many thngs to be written and so few efforts put on what I wish and desire.

Mea culpa! Nobody's else!

And they sng for me: the voices within my mind are singing for me. The Lords are punishing their slaves. The Slaves feel the pain and, some of them, take their pleasure out of it. Angels and Demons get involved in a gigantic orgy. Life and Death still walk the streets of Tokyo (or may this be any other city?) in their human bodies.

I am still seeking those dreams and those fantasies. I am 26 years old and, from times to times, I still dream as a child. I need to move on, to leave all this moods behind and go ahead. There are dreams needing to be caught and it won't be being at home or walking around all day long that I'll get them.

The day is too hot... but too hot is good. It really is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Só mesmo por ti...