for the pleasure of speaking it out

I have been thinking on getting another blog, independent from these ones I already. If I have decided to get this third blog with my regular account, it would be automatically attached to the ones I have, so... as I have a secret e-mail account, for a secret twitter and tumblr... eheheh! Just guess what? ;)

There are things that I think and that I imagine, that I would never dare to write here. Being gay is not a secret (except for my family). My thoughts aren't either. But there are some thoughts that I have, that I consider a bit too hardcore myself. I have had one secret blog in times. But it served the simple purpose to calm down all the bad thoughts that I have had through bad situations. So this third blog (I have one deactivated third blog), would be a bit different than the one I have had and than the ones that I have idealized.

I want to start it this afternoon. But it appears to be a bit hard, as I can not decide one title. Ican not decide that language's issue. And it is jus burning my brains... or what's left of them...




After hours here, trying to get the new blog, I really did it. And I've deleted it right away. To get a new blog, I can't be on blogspot. Google accounts turned out to be very complicated to use. To log up on blogspot, you need to log up on gmail, youtube and the countless google services. It takes lots of time. I think  will go for any other webplatform to blog. To blog about things I don't dare to blog here. And it,ll feel good whenever I get all the stuffs done. It won't be today. The day is almost finishng and it ismalmost dinner time. Soon, I will have to walk home. I want to try something on the way home, so I need time.

I want to try all those stuffs. But that won't be today. Once again, somethng that has been lanned hasn't gone well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist