Fuck it!


I have writen in my other blog. I am moody, terribly sad, with headahe and toothache. Later, at 8:30pm, I have to be in the cafe. I am going to see people trying to sell out useless things to make money, such as detergents, make-up and so on. I have recently started doing this and  am regreting it, not even one week after. It is not safe-money, what means that it's unsure money. If I don't sell, I make no money at all. It is also the kind of things that you need to know how to talk with people to convince them to buy your prodcuts. I have never wanted such a thing for me.
My friend M. started doing this and called me to work with him. His friend talked to me and she convinced me to try at least, but I am aware that I won't last.
I need a serious job. I have been delivering resumes and it hasn't worked. No one has called me yet. I should've gone to Lisbon to deliver more resumes, but I have stayed in the bed this morning. I know that I shall get up and go for it, like I have done last week, but... I won't give any excuses, it'll stay on the "but"!
My mental status is not the best one! Maybe it is due to the weather. Maybe it is due to my over thinking mind. I do not know! I simply want to let go of this day and to forget.
Let me go!
Fuck it!
Fuck this shit!
Fuck people, their dreams and their hopes!
Fuck this world!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing