You, again...

You, again... It seems that's it's now on my daily basis, to you see you everynight. I am sick and tired of this feeling! i am letting myself going with the flow, letting someone grab my hand and pull me up, but there you are, almost ruining my chance to lift up...

Your eyes settled over mine, once again... No more way to lies, no more way to cheating on myself, it's you who I love. It's you who I need! It's you who I need to forget... You can do no good to me!! You never did no good to me!! You were and you still are like a drug... At the simple scent of you, I am running after you, I am running after your green eyes look, I am looking for your wicked smile, I am looking for your love... I am still wishing that the dead flower inside my chest turns into a beautiful spring flower again. I would never tell you my little big secret, but you would be safe for my temptations! I would never let anyone hurt you, but I would never let you be hurt! I would drown for you, but I would keep the sea away from you, so it could never take you away from me...

It's enough of this, for me... It's all for your sake... You shake the bag and keep shaking it... But my face is all over the prized balls... Or am I the one shaking the bag? Don't even care, anymore... I saw you, once again, for the second, or third night of this week... Are you going to be in the party too? Are you going to haunt the night I am looking forward? Hope not... I need peace of mind... I need to forget you... But your white snow body, your green eyes are always there... Who am I? Who are you? What are you for me, love? What am I for you?

Your eyes, over mines... They just run... Are you affaraid of the past? I am not, I am willing it! Can you just go with the wind, again? So I can miss you, but not revive your sweet nightmare... Please...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist