Bittersweet

Time passes by. The weel keeps turning. Life still goes on. And after seing you yesterday, after tasting your green eyes again, I feel cooler... I said I didn't wanted someone else's hand, but today I let myself go a bit with the flow. Talked to who offered me hope... I am trying to give hope to someone needing it... Someone believing to be in my situation ( not about you, in the end, you're not the only thing in my life) and needing a little light and here I am, trying to give that hope to him.

Today, I accepted a conversation online with that person that, eventhough he doesn't really knows me (and yeah, not like you, definitelly!), that says he feels into me, he wants to love me, to take care of me... Well, Sofia said "once you can't love, let yourself being loved!". Why not?? But definitelly, not into letting myself go with the flow... I want to... But I don't want to... Definitelly, not into warming more beds... Not into going on shinny paths, when darker ones are safer... No more into losing myself again, because of someone...

What to do? What can I do? I don't need an answer, I need action...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing