Last night had a wonderful night. Had a party! Lots of metal and rock and a DJ after that! I danced all night long. And I saw your green eyes on me, right when "Fear Of The Dark" was about to begin and you know what? I don't give a fuck, by now! "Fear Of The Dark" is ma song and I jumped all over, I screamed, I sang, I danced, I had fun!! Lots of fun!! That was my night and I enjoyed it as much as I could and you couldn't stop me!! No one could stop me from having amazing fun!! :)

I want some more parties. I want some more car rides! I want some more nights out!! Definitelly, not much inspired to write tonight, but something like this needed to be said!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist