Mistakes...



Of so many things I've done in my life, possibly the refuse of someone a couple days ago has been the biggest mistake I've done in my life. But I am not worried... Night is yet a child... Life is yet a child... There is yet a lot to come before all that need to be done. There is so much to be said. There is a long path to be walked. There are many dreams to be dreamt. There are many songs to be sung. There is just too much to be done. And why not recognizing some mistakes and get what is given to me? Is it too late? Perhaps, there's any other  person out there wishing to love me... Who knows? I don't and don't really care!!

Ahah! Confuse lines, I know!! I might have lost the chance to be loved, but there are just too many people out there!! I can wait! We can handle this! We can not! I can fly! I can not! The night is all mine! It belongs to no one! Ahah!! I just want a car in high speed in a highway, a lot of pot to be smoked and nothing else matters, but the speed!! :)

Mistakes are part of the human being! Who haven't made a mistake? A single one, even just a wrong type? A little thing!! I am human, after all! I have feelings, I have what can be called of feelings... Maybe too many and being affraid of getting hurt, I try to hide them!! It is too much for me to handle! I can not keep going in this kinda "flight"! Sacrifice!! It is my soul's sacrifice!! It's your sacrifice, tearing your eyes down on my words!!It's something... It's nothing... It's me!! I'm nobody!! NO, I AM SOMEONE!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing