I Wish...


That there were a moment only mine. A moment that no one called for my attention. A moment that no one would crave for my presence. A moment that no one would call my name. A moment where I could be on my own, with no lights, no music, no life at all!

I wish there were those moments like the last few nights in the hospital, when anxiety called me out there to smoke a cigarette. A moment of peace, despite all the sick people along the nurseries. A moment of loneliness that would not taste bad. A moment where I could be me, only!

But I also wish all the contrarious things! I wish for the kiss of a hard lover! I wish for the hug of a motherfucker! I wish for a ride in high speed, like the one in the last week! A moment of being high, with no wories on the world out there! I wish peace! I wish war! I wanna live!! I wanna die!! Cats to barks, dogs to meow! Birds to climb trees and apes to fly! I wish a coloured sky and black mountains! I wish everything... I wish nothing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing