A perfect Night



A perfect night out, dancing, having fun, smoking some pot, having a few drinks and being with friends, instead being all the time in the café!! Turtles and Paulinho, happy 4th birthday to Nosso Café!! :)  I wish I had the time to enjoy a bit more of the party, but my ride just left, so, home time!! :)

And ya, love!! I saw ya!! I felt your eyes on me, but this is not a night to think on what gone wrong. Tonight, is not the night do moan on you. It was my night to go out and dance, enjoy and have fun!! And I surelly did it!! So, it was my night!! And I had lots of fun!!

Love y'all, readers!! Love y'all, brothers!! Love y'all, friends!! Love y'all, lovers!!

Peace, love & respect,

Bruno (and all his alter egos)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist