Would you consider? (Night walks, thoughts and killers)


You woudln't imagine yourself walking a deep forest, without all the predators inside of it, would you? You wouldn't consider travelling the world, to find the perfect men for the works you needed done, would you? And would you consider walking a market full of people, not to see the products being sold, but the men selling them? Would you consider leaving your home during the noight, just to walk? Would you consider getting out at night, with that single purpose? As the cars were passing, you would be walking... and walking... and walking...


And it is deep at night that i feel the bigger urge to be outside and walk: highed, sobber... I do like being outside, seing the few passing people (and from times to times, there's someone interesting), seing the smaller amount of life, but still seing and feeling life pulsing. Feeling the world turn and turn endlessly!



I imagine... and most of my life is made of imagination... What I live... I type / handwrite it, but I think that are things that no one needs to know! i need to learn to shut up about some things. And it is deep in the night that my thought of a killer outside increases. I haven't thought about that, until a friend of mine has said that she just imagines a car stopping by, the window being opened and the gun... oh the gun, outside the window... the sound of the trigger being pulled... and silence... simple silence!

I walk the streets at night! To go home, I can choose to walk by the park or go around it... I walk by the park... going around will make it longer, when I simply want to arrive home and sit in my corner... and even at home, i don't feel safe... I don't feel like I could be free...

I am not free...

Would you consider the world to let you fly?

Would you consider that immortality would be a gift?

Think twice, Eliath... Think twice...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist