"Falling Again"


Let me go! Let me fly away! Let me feel the rain falling in my body, washing it... let me feel the rain wash my soul away...

I don't want to be trapped here...

This world is just insanity... it is fulfilled with adness, insanity, lies... No one seems to be able to be real... No one seems to be able to be faithful to him / herself...

Let me go away! Let me turn back and walk away! My soul, just let go of this world!

There countless words that I would like to say! There are countless paintings that I still would love to do! There are countless things bursting in my chest... but i am feeling like the phoenix, bursting and burning. Turning to ashes. I am feeling like if my ashes were being dragged by the wind... the cold wind that stuck in the air...

There's nothing left to do or to say...

I'll shut it here...

I am still moody...

I am still depressed...

All my dreams and all my plans seem so futiles and so useless and so pointless right now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist