Summer's Here...


And it means way too hot temperatures! Just saw on Twitter that temperatures in Lisbon (our capital city, from which I live on 19 km's away) are about 42ºC. Here, which is closer to Sintra and that temperatures are always a bit lower, we're having one day of 38ºC. Damn! I like all this sun and all this heat, especially at night, because it allows me to walk freely in the streets, listening to my music and listening to my thoughts. I like all this heat, that allows me to go to the beach, alkthough I haven't gone there yet and I am hardly seing me in the beach this year. Money's short and I am still not working...

About the job issue... a friend has told me to show up in the café last Friday afternoon, so I could deliver him my curriculum and give it to him. He pissed me off the whole week and in the end, it was him who didn't show up. I am already guessing him talking on my back, such as a friend of mine did once, when she did me the same. She also knows one of my secrets and I know that she has spoken the shit out of her mouth... We're still friends, but i don't have the same behaviour with her since last year.

Summer's here... and Summer's quite good and attractive for way too many things: I walk the streets and I see the hotties walking by topless. I have entered in this cyber store and there were a hottie by my side, who has already left. He wasn't topless, but I wouldn't mind to see him that way, like the dude outside the store.

Summer's here and while people complained the whole cold Winter, they're now complaining about Summer. I love all this heat, aswell as I love all the Winter's cold. I just hope that all this heat maintains around while it is Summer. I want it to be this way as long as it shall be.

I want to enjoy all this heat and I want to enjoy all the Summer...

I just want to live!

And live as Summer's here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist