Moody... memoirs...



My mood has turned into something quite hard to stand in the last few days! Maybe I was already guessing the Sun was going away (when it gets rainy too suddendly, I get moody). Maybe something is biting my soul in this moment. Maybe I am needing a walk... another night walk (I do it in a daily / nightly basis)... maybe I am just needing to walk into a cemetery (I don't enter in cemeteris for almost three years, since my grand dad died), to remind myself that I am alive and that life is worthy, despite all the bad things that come along with it...

In my head, that friend who was murdered... people told me he has been murdered in January or February... for me, he's been killed last Summer... Somehow, only now it is biting me this way... Somehow, I am just letting myself go in a spiral of thoughts... there's another friend of mine who left jail a few months ago... I don't see him for weeks... I fear that he gets into stuffs that might lead him to death... or back to jail...

My soul is bursting... my mind is breaking bad... my mood is very, very, very bad! And those who are "friends", those who know me seem to just work to improve my bad mood...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing