Many accounts...

and it happens that I don't have a computer! I don't have my own computer with my own internet connection! I have the regular google accounts, such as blogger (of course, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this entry here!) and youtube. Facebook, twitter, tumblr... it is somewhat of a boom to my online social life.

Decided to spen a bit more of cash today, just to improve my both new accounts on tumblr and it is going well! I am enjoying tumblr, although it is new for me and it si still a bit messy. Back to Facebook first times, it was confusing and messy for me too. Twitter either. But i am using them, without any problems or complications nowadays.

Just give me time... and it'll be my kingdom!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing