Soon, soon, far, far away from here!!!



In a few days I'll make that trip to the North of Portugal! That trip that I usually do every year, to that very, very old village where my grand dad used to live. That very, very old village where both my grandparents are now resting in peace, near all these fields, all these woods and abandoned old villages. That old village is almost getting empty too!

In a few days... soon, very soon i will be far, far away from here. 400 kms away seem to close nowadays, but 400kms away is also a good distance. 400 kms away from here mean nothing to worry about of what is left behind. Some stuffs will simply follow me, but those things are minimal, because there's knowledge from myself, understanding and acceptance. You know nothing and possibly, none of you will ever know what I am talking about. Or maybe you do. I am caring not. I'm really not: i'm turning 26 years old in the next 1st of August and I am getting a little bit too old for fucking pointless and useless drama. My patience for stupid people is minimal and my life is filled with them, so one month away will have to work to fit a bit more of patience in myself... or maybe not! Maybe when I return, bitchslapping will be the first option, instead of speaking out the truth that people keep not wanting to see! No more time to waste with freakin' damned "bloodsuckers", "energysuckers", "anything-that-goes-suckers"... Fuck you all, bastards! in a few days, I will be far away from here and I won't even think about those shits I am leaving behind...

In the other hand, I'll be thinking about those good worthwhile ladies and boys... There won't be any kind of bad things to kill my time, my energy or my patience... I have lots of plans and I am working towards some of them! even the idea of closing this blog and move onto another place, under another nickname and so on... even that's now more than a plan, but a desire and a will! I'll be working with a friend in another blog and I have a few plans to work on, because, at least for blogs, I'm not lacking ideas!

Soon... soon... I'll be moving on so many craps!!

"Let us move on, let us move on, for this is short and it will pass!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist