Morning


It's early in the morning. Near 7. I took both pictures at the door of my building, without flash. They turned the lights off, because of the change of hour. Ten minutes ago, it was raining and it was this dark. It's way clearer now.

The night has gone by with work. So much work. I don't complain - I like what I do and even the heavier work seems light to me.
I stayed in the cafe. My boss had some friends there and eventhough they keep asking me for their drinks, I am always invited to sit with them. Various topics are talked, discussed and the voice tone is increased sometimes. It's OK. To agree and to disagree, since everyone keeps up the respect of the other opinion (what doesn't always happens).

I see the beauty in moments like this. And in those rainy nights.
It's that time I close my eyes. And sleep.
It's time I leave the rain falling outside as I curl inside.
The night birds have possibly sung their songs - I heard them in the other night.
The morning birds was already tweeting their incomprehensible songs.

Time to go. As it doesn't makes sense.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist