The Wreck Of My Last Computer

SO my last computer wrecked... Tried to write something and the screen suddendly started shrinking, trembling and it only lasted a lightened line in the middle of the screen itself. I am not going to be paranoid... No, I am not... going... to... be... paranoid...!!!

In the end, the computer simply reacted to the use it had: none, but gaming. And not online gaming, but stupid games that you put a CD running and you find out that most games are children games. No creativity at all and the last time that i have typed handwriten poems has been a while ago. But the wreck of this last computer also came to remind me that nothing lasts forever and that I can not count on anyone else to help/solve my problems for me: It's my dutty to move my lazy ass and improve what I have been pretty lazy to do so.

Walked down the avenue and I was planning on what I wanted to write again. I realised how useless it was: in the end, what I have planned wouldn't come out. My mind could go blank. I could not find the cash to come on over here. Countless options that could lead to the mistyping of this entry. But the main thing is said: that wicked computer is wrecked! I am sick, got a bit more of cold last night and here I am, almost can't breathe, to eat and brush my teeth, while trying to breathe from my mouth is kind of a magic work. My head and my eyes are hurting, but I have no fever, otherwise I would be like high: feeling like floating, but without any drugs in my system. Oh well, time to close this here and to try to find some of my eye candy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing