3 blogs, 3 entries

And here goes the entry number 3! i will niot complain again on the computer which hasn't read my DVD, so I can not listen to the music. I will not complain on my terrible mood either. I will not complain on the €0,50 I have spent uselessly: they are spent now, so there's no turn back. Complaining will not solve it!

I have exactly three blogs at this moment: I am planning on leaving a link to any other blog of mine, if I get a "central blog", where all the blogs will go. In the other side, I am also thinking on simply deleting these blogs: they are worthless, useless (are they?)! I think that they can be a waste of my time and money (yes, money, as I have to pay for half an hour of internet to come here), from times to times. I pay for the half an hour of Internet, simply to blog. There are days that I don't even open the Facebook or Twitter. What for? To see the same complaints over and over? To see some people seeking attention, in an endless quest?? Nah, thanks! I have already thought on deleting my Facebook account... I have had serious "fights" with myself: some voices within me say "yes, go for it, delete that wicked account", while others say: "no, keep it, think of the people who you keep in touch due to that social-shit!". My social life does not depends on Facebook and this way, I wouldn't read to the same old complaints. My family knows whom has my mobile number, so if they want to contact me, they can always give it a try: I just can't promise that I won't tell them to fuck themselves! But these longings are nothing: they will have to be decided in time and once the decision is made, I will need to have my own computer and Internet, because half an hour will not be enough. One hour won't be enough.

This is the third entry, but this is my first blog! I am deleting one of the entries and typing a new one: I do not feel comfortable with what has been typed and published in it, so I do need to try, before the warning of time out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist