Last nigh, picked up a few papers that I have written. Some of them, were with accounts online infos. Others, were self-suggestions of games I used to play, the ways to improve my "life" in such games. Instead having the papers occupying space in my desk, I decided to type them, add some new infos and save them on a USB pen. Better start from little things, than not starting at all! And that's not the only thing I am wanting to start doing... Writing would be a blessing, but most of my time in my own comuter is occupied by playing the same old game, that I have played countless times, before having internet at home. Now I am without Internet at home, once again, needing to pay €1 everytime I want to come around. But well... i typed around 800 poems (I handwrite them, originally, only type them and change anything that displeases me at the time), have a few more to type and it'll happen someday/night soon. I am already feeling that urge to type those that have been written after all that work typing the previous ones. It might happen that I put the effort on typing original stuffs too.

I am in the Internet, or you wouldn't be reading this. I see now why the hell do check Facebook, Twitter and all the other stuffs only after have typed in my blogs. Messages entering: people doing me some proposals, people messaging me: they miss me or my letters, people typing to me, typing to me, typing to me... A neverending flood of poeple typing to me! But things are said. Such as it has happened quite a lot lately, I think on what I do want to write and when I am in front of the computer, with the keyboard cracking under my fingers, almost fuming the way I type fast (that's the reason for so many mistakes, as i don't check the text after typing it), I do have a blank mind. Nothing to be said! Nothing to be typed! and it could be months until the next entry... and perhaps it would be for the very best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing