Defeat feeling...

Isn't any time in your life you felt like defeat, without entering in any single battle? Isn't there a single minute, the more happy you can be, the more confident you are, you sat alone in a chair, in your toilet, anywhere, but that you sat in silence and your brains started screaming out loud "I am defeated"? This is the feeling I got by now!

Today, I went out as every night, and I met with my friend M. in the caffé. She was with a guy appearing to be 20 years, at least, yunger than her (she's 53) and the guy was little bit drunk. He was a blue eyed ukranian guy, handsome one, and he was there, with her, talking, being a nice boy, talking to herand not showng any kind of emotion by her, but she was grabbing the guy, kissing him... Later, we went at her place and he went onto the bathroom and she entered to put soethiung back to his place and took some time inside that bathroom. After that, S. came home, we chatted for a while and she went to the room. Me, M. and he boy stayed in the room, seing her photo albums, watching her glory times of youth and as a grown woman. She kept on "fighting" the boy's distance.

In. came home too. She stayed for a while and when I. left, that blue eyed guy showed he was feeling horny about I.. He talked, bitted his lips and said some things. I could feel his heat inside.

It can seems like a stupid thing, but this kinda things, sometimes, drives me crazy, drives me onto an emptiness state. I feel defeat, cause I have no one feelin like that for me. The more happy I feel alone, there are a few moments I feel the need to have someone feeling something for me. And when I write about someoe feeling something for me, I mean more than sexual desire. It would be good to have someone cuddling me at night, someone hugging me near to a fire place, while both of us were taking a few alcohol or smokng weed, or simply having a warm tea, with the wood burning and the rain falling out there, with a soft song, or an extreme metal one. Just me, the guy, the fire place and the moment.

Didn't you ever felt like this? What's missing me? What's missing here? What am I doing wrong?

I feel like I am wasting all my youth and all my time. I stopped painting, I stopped writing, I don't sing for publi and don't find musicians for my music project. I do feel like I was living one of those amreican movies, about people becoming famous, like "8 mile" about Eminem, or like a "CoyoteBar"... Unfortunatelly, my way doesn't includes a bar and a hot guy helping me cruising the path. I hate bars and discos, parties I stay away from them. I mean, I am nothing but a stupid guy. I'll probably be invited to a party of a friend of mine in a Disco, in July, but I am not much confidant about that.

I wanna walk the streets and have the joy feeling again. I wanna walk the streets and smile again. I wanna so many things... But I am getting nothing.

This year, strangely, I am wishing to go the beach. Don't know if I'll go, but if Ido, so what? Yeah, so what? I'll be follwing my heart!

I've been chatting Nathaniel, from New York, a guy I loved to meet, though only virtually. We've chatted a few times. He's someone who could be the reason for me to calm down. Maybe I go to live in USA as I wish, and we meet each other and I fall in love and I live happily for ever! AH! If it was that easy, it also would be bored!

All I would like was that this defeating feeling was over. I would be happy enough... Maybe things changes soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing