Thinking... Wondering again...


I am back to wondering about Life! Back on wondering if it really worths the effort of writing some stuffs down here, when nobody will ever read them!
It's something which hits my head and make me feel dizzy for a while and I decide to write! I have a few letters to reply but I simply feel lazy about doing that... I don't write on my diary for ages, but I am too lazy to pick the pen and the notebook I use as a diary, and to write anything there... And it's not only the sloth on doing that, it's also a HUGE lack of time. I've been working a little bit too much, I've been working about 9/10hours a day or, sometimes, 12h+.
Back to one night in a disco, when I stood allnight backboarded to the wall, looking the people dancing, observing their moves, their dance, their joy, their "alcohol modification", their drugs taking and I felt like frozen... I can't move my body like they do, I never had the hability to dance! But hings already began to change! It's just a matter of time till all is going the way I always wished to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Só mesmo por ti...