Needing... But really needing!




Sometimes, I feel like I was living a dream. And things could've been a dream if I have gotten a guy for my own, a guy I could make of him my slave! I need the idea of having a man surrended to me, kneeled at my feet, obeying my orders. But in the other hand, that man should be "BIG" enough, strong, someoe who hug me when I am inside one of my "existential" crisis. Oh, damn, I need t feel again, to unfreeze my inner!
I need to get that someone special, but I feel it's getting harder and harder, a I am not the kinda guy for anyone, becaue I have soe "feminine traces" when I move... Goth, I hate men, sometimes! But I love them and their dicks so much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing