Nothing to say... Unless, I'm highed I wanna write something down, but my brains are just too fried to work something out to post down... Tomorrow, I might read this messageand discover that nothing really means anything out here or anywhere else, so if I get no visitators on my blog, it's not important... The important, is that I am just being myself, I am just letting my "nirvana state" flows around and feeling great with that!

GO FUCK YOURSELVES, NARROW MINDED PEOPLE, WHO WERE JUST TOO AFFRAID OF BREAKING LIMITS AND ARE NOW CRITICISING THE OTHERS FOR BREAKING THEIR OWN LIMITS, FOR MAKING RADICAL CHOICES AND BEING REBELS! F´GO FUCK YOURSLEVES, TOKIO HOTEL FANS WHO ARE SOOOO RADICAL AND REBEL CAUSE THEY GO HOME AT MIDNIGHT. GO FUCK YOURSELVES WHO FOLLOW A STLE JUST BECAUSE YOUR FRIENDS THINK IT'S COOL! GO FUCK YOURSELF NO ORIGINAL OPINATED PEOPLE, WHO USE WHAT OTHERS DREAM OR SAY TO REACH A POINT OF LACK OF IMAGINATION! GO FUCK YOU ALL!!

*Zen* I'm feeling really zen right now, inside my "nirvana brained path", that makes me feel so light, I feel I'm in the clouds!

Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist