When despair hits again...


It goes down. It goes deep! You can not recognize living hell right in front of you! You can not taste the flavor of ashes in your mouth: it is yet tasting of blood!

Seems that I am still running away from some stuffs! Seems like if I was still running away from you (and after two nights ago, I really should!). Seems like if I was still running away, in the middle of the forest, from all the demons that used to chase me! I am still running from the angels, who keep fighting for me!

I feel like I was trapped by an eternal curse: my cell is cold and I have no escape from there! However, there's no helping pillows in the walls. The re are no bars. Actually, my cell is my mind, my thoughts, my own prejudices about myself (and believed in others' prejudice too).

The dark forest is too far right now. There's always the park, so close from home, that I can hear that old, old oak calling my name, as the moon kisses us both in a strange and ethereal threeway. There's always you, my stalker in the dark. Maybe you're the one killing me someday, not that far away. Maybe you're the one finally trapping me in your arms' jail!

I don't know! I can not explain what burns and bursts inside of me!

The wind's calling my name... I need to go out and dance with him!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist