Does it makes any sense??

I wanna get out there... The wind blows and it is cold, but I want to start dancing with the wind! I want to feel it embracing me, taking me away, to a world that I have almost forgotten. A long time ago, I used to dance with the wind! A long time ago, I used to kiss it!! Our tongues used to get involved with each other's.

My hips move involutariously in the chair, while listening to this song. Somehow, muysics in Portuguese or Spanish always makes me feel way better and way more inside my own environment. Music with a beautiful work of guitars, with great rhythms... Oh, how many times have I walked the streets listening to that black lady singing (Buika, she is!), some of her musics full of longings and mournings, but still the music rhythms made me want to dance, as the tears wanted to roll down my face!

I want to feel a lover's tongue in my neck! I want his hands in my dick, while he's rubbing his hard-on in my butt-chins! I want to feel his hands all over my body, almost as if he were an octopus, able to touch in thousands of places at the same time!

"Quiero volar y sentir tu deseo dentro de mim! Quiero besarte, mientras el mundo se acaba!"

I want to feel the wind... mmm... I want to feel his hands and arms wriapping me... mmm... I want to let go of myself... I want to feel everything... I want to feel nothing... I want to fly and never ever wake up again, if that implies for me centuries, millenia of pleasure and creation (art, true art!! I am starving of creation!!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing