A Quick Entry

So my time, like lately, is running away, like sand dripping between my fingers. I do really need to get up and go home. I do need to walk down the night streets to arrive home, with the fear of thugs in the night. I do need to do so many things, but seems that I am too lazy to move, to do anything for my life. Anything truly useful, worthy and important for my life. I read a blog entry that made me realise some mistakes and still, sat here, instead getting up and just leave.

A strong knock on my friend's door. I jumped in the chair. The night is hot and I hear them crawling in the walls. I hear them calling my name. Can't you hear the streets? Can't you hear the night beings?

After a week partying, I decided not to party tonight. Staying "real". Staying foccused in me, in my thoughts, in my ideas. I do need to get foccused, but then againb, there's always something pulling me away...

The night is so hot... The night calls for me... And it's time to leave...

Goodight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Following and Unfollowing