People returning... and people acting up...


Seems that today is another crazy day! I am almost guessing that not even on my grand dad's house (miss you, grandpa! R.I.P.) I will loose the insanity in my life! I am not going to have any regular vacations! Crazy things keep happening! 

There are people returning... they're not returning from the dead, but it is almost a way of seing it! People whom I knew they were around, but they simply wasn't coming around here! There are people who know are acting up, like nothing has ever happened. It feels way good, somehow... Those who "return from the dead", keep looking at me, although their look is more direct now. You still look at me, you almost don't hide it! You are the one leaving the place, when I am around! I do still feel bothered, but I won't be let you bring me down, I won't allow you the simply right to move a finger! In Sofy's car, sat at her seat, with the legs outside the car, I have seen you through the smoke of the joint! I have seen you entering and leaving the café, carrying stuffs, by helping Turtles! 

About the one who acts up, like nothing has ever happened. It has been a simply phone call and I did noticed the uncomfort in his voice, but it is OK! Things are way better this way, although you would be the last person I was ever wanting to share a secret with! But it is just fine! One more secret... One secret less... who cares?

I am just praying that August (or my vacations up there, in the North of the country!) are the less crazy as possible! I don't really need more insanity for the rest of the year... Or maybe even for the rest of my life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist