I am not good at bringing any news. I am not good ant making comments to what is happening around the globe. I am not good at talking about religion, neither politics. So I stick with making words related to my soul, to my thoughts, to my feelings.
I am far from being OK. I mean, I am not hungry, I am not sick, but... My poor soul. My poor soul who feels this little too much, who goes down on the dark core of those thoughts (yes, yes, I know, over thinking doesn't helps). My poor who feels pleased to swim on the darkest and dirtiest swamps within the forests, within itself. Poor soul who enjoys a little bit too much to dance naked and alone, around a bonfire, almost as a ritual of witchcraft.
I know. There are countless ways to surpass this: seek help, talk to someone, go out for a walk or for a run, go out and meet with friends. Go away. Just go away and leave me alone. And I'll be fine - or maybe not.
I have been really melancholic and gloomy in thoughts in the later times. Luckily, it served the purpose to restart doing stuffs that should have been done a long, long time ago.
Who knows? Who cares?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist