Glimpses of the past

and when that past comes to people, I gotta say that some of those who seemed to have a promising future, are now those I look at and I think: "how could this guy have been a hot dude in our teenaging?". This actually happened earlier in this morning.

Passing in old streets of another city, where the bus has driven me. I haven't grown up there, I don't have a past with that city. But those old buildings always remind me of old places in Lisbon and in some hoods surrounding it. Like when I used to visit some old uncles in Santo Amaro, with my mother. Like when I was so innocent, that I did never imagined that life could be so harsh.

I am taking glimpses of the past in many ways and for many reasons. If I could turn back time... But what for? Possibly, I wouldn't make anything any different! Possibly, I would do all the same exact bullshit, with the same exact shitty people. Maybe not. Th fact is that with all my mistakes, I have grown out of my soul. Sadness and melancholy still afect me. Darkness is still a part of my own existance and my own being, but I also tnd to see the brightest side of things / life /situation.

Taking glimpses of the past, just to remind myself where I did came from. Where do I go from here, it only depends of me, but it is conveniewnt to never forget where I did came from. That's the most important, alongside working to improve all the changes that I want done.

Taking glimpses of the past, while the past is still allowed to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist