Browsing


I have paid for half an hour of Internet! Just went to my newest social network, thealterium.com, posted this same image. Started browsing the messages of my blogs, aswell as I have browsed Alucard's images on Google and just found this one. Back to the time I have seen "Hellsing" and have found out this amazing vampire. Back to the time that Angel was nothing else, but a voice within my mind, when my friend Lu first told me to try to write, as an escape. I used to paint, at that time, but nowadays, I am not even writing. I have some basic writings in old notebooks, but still don't manage to put them to the screen and to develop them!

I have been browsing way too many things, not only those two or three images of Alucard! But still it's the time for me to browse what I do really want to do with my life. More than ever before, those decisions are needed and quickly. I am almost turning 26 and I haven't achieved much in life. In fact, it's time to leave at this moment...

The time on the internet have finished in th other day. Fortunatelly, I always am carefulk enough to tap the button of leaving my session open, to cancel it and the blogger.com have saved this text as a sketch. The images I was wanting to share, weren't in the computer anymore, so I have had to google for them today. Then again, not all of the same images that I have wanted to share, but these ones suit it quite well!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist