Sadness

It hits me quite often. Especially since we got into Autumn/Fall (depends on how you call this season). Sadness covers my face, clouds my eyes and thoughts. And you... Always you!

I have seen your car yesterday. I have seen T.'s car yesterday. MAybe you were both at P.'s house, something that i have thought across the night, as the sleep was not coming over. I wish I could care less about when I see anything related to you, but it seems to be an impossible task. I can not care less or even to be careless about you, your presence, your existance. I love you and I will always love. Whatever has happened between the two of us (or what hasn't even happened!) doesn't really matters, since I am sure and aware of this love, kinda obsession!

Sadness... It makes me see the most beautiful images, between the destruction! Feeling... Truly feeling... Allowing me to see in this Autumn/Fall scenery, beautiful images, making me create beautiful paintings in my mind. Allowing me to travel to unknow worlds (unknown to the others, as such realities belong to my own mind).

I finally managed to put the screen of my old computer to work. It takes me a few bounces on it, a few hits, but it works in the end. Finally, inserted Enigme in my mp3 again, what will allow me to create mentally and then, when my mind is about to burst, I can finally put my hands to work and start typing my ideas. What's always wrong with thi9s, is when I have to begin: I am not being lazy, but the begginings are always the hardest parts to be writen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Só mesmo por ti...