Ave Maria


It was my day off from job today! I woke up soon, cause I had some stuffs to do and I took my mp3 when I went out, like I always do. All Iheard the whole day was "Ave Maria", performed by the grand Tarja Turunen. The whole day I've been listening to this song. I begun the day with some heavy stuffs on Metal, but when I turned Tarja's folder on, I never left this song gone by. The whole morning, the whole day, till the battery of my mp3 turn off. Now, I am at home, having a wonderful time, all alone, me and Tarja, singing in the laptop.

A few minutes ago, I was in the caffé with my aunt and I came out there to smoke. It was raining softly and the cars was passing in the road. I missed the times I was in the car and i was raining out there. I saw a couple inside one car and I imagined myself in side one car with a HOT guy next to me driving me through a highway in high-speed and Tarja singing this song. I couldnt hear anything out there, only her voice. Suddendly, that car crashed and an accident happened. I was stucked inside the car, with n salvtion and while my lungs started stop breathing, her voice was there... Slowly I as dying and I was listening to her voice, calling me from the beyond. The car was smashed in the road. The guy would be OK, only a few scratches... Firemen and policemen was trying to save me, but I couldn't listen to them... Only Tarja's voice...

A long high way... A car running in high-speed with two guys inside... Tarja's voice, singing "Ave Maria"... The car crash... And in the end, the voice and this song...

I've been in Lisbon, going for walks, and in the main avenues, in the squares, it seemed I was in the middle of a movie. This song made feel very well along the day. While I was passing in the squares, pigeons started to fly, like we see in those movies which seems to be passed in Italy. I almost can't describe it... I am going to dinner to my aunt's place, once again, and I'll be listening to this song all along the way walking. and it'll surely feel good!

Leave me enjoy the rain, leave me enjoy the walk, leave me enjoy the song and the wonderful voice singing it! Just leave alone for a while, please! *Sweetened voice, holding a black rose in my hands* :)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Só mesmo por ti...