Around and about...



It was such a strange day... I slept all night long, like I haven't doe for a long, long time. I must confess, I arrived very tired from my job, but I just turnt laptop ON, when I sat in the other couch and fell aslept.
Today, I woke up soon and I was feeling great. I woke up with a smile in my lips, I went to work with that same smile. I kept all day long with that smile and I almost ended up the day with that smile. But I didn't. Suddendly, a sweetened sadness came along and it took over me very slowly. Rght now, I'm a bit highed *once again*, but I can feel that sadness. That's a weird thing like how, in the end of the day, when I was supposed t be happy with the idea of leaving and going home, I was not. Perhaps, it was the idea of having nothing in particular waiting for me out here.
Right now, there's a song of Mariza, "Morada Aberta" (Open Address), playing in the laptop and it's about a love which was gone, like when she left her love wandering around. It's weird like me, the anti-love guy is now feling trapped for this shitty kinda feelings. Sometimes, I just wish I had a Cop waiting for me, laid naed in my bed, desireful to fuck me and in the end, we'll be sleeping huged. In theother hand, I wiss my bed continues empty, to hug only my sadness and melancholy. To embrace my loneliness and my frozen body, in a Winter night, naked laid in the bed.
That's weird... Even more weird, is the fact that I am very calm about this thing. Maybe it's the weed I smoked... Maybe I am just learning to deal with this kinda feelings... Bu I feel a storm of changes coming by. Let's see if it'll be for good or for a bad way. Let's see...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist