Anette Olzon, "Lies" for Nightwish guys

Well, I didn't had any idea that we'd came here tonight. Neither did I expect to receive a phone call from my mum at 2 in the morning, saying that some assholes had ranged the door bell and started running up or down the stairs, causing the neighbours to call the police. Well, it had this good thing, that made me start googling about a band, about people that I've considered important in times (and they are. They still are, though on a very different level). And in this, Wikipedia is a very useful tool.
The band that I went to google / search about is this very famous band, called Nightwish. I searched about Tuomas Holopainen himself, on the top of his mastery and sexiness. Then, after already knowing that he had fired the amazing Tarja, I went to search about this sweet voiced lady, Anette Olzon, and I realized what I knew deep down on the core of my soul: Anette said that she got fired, the same way Tarja did, eventhough I don't believe it was because of Anette's pregnancy. I'd rather say that, by looking at Floor Jansen's vocal record, they were looking for that something magical that was lost when they have fired Tarja, but that is something that might never ever be found again. What is sad. Because they are a great band, she is a great singer and... come on, they were made and created together. None of them would have reached this far on their own.
So, after searching for all of this, I really had to say that despite my initial aversion to Anette, she has conquered a special place in my heart. And here she is, singing those lies for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter time: cleaning and rebirth time

The Blessing and the Curse of Technology

Nightwish welcomes Floor Jansen as a permanent vocalist